Our client is a well-established multi-disciplinary property consultancy who is on the lookout for top industry professionals to join their expanding team in Braintree, Essex. They operate predominantly in London & the South East and are renowned for creating awe-inspiring developments across a variety of sectors including, but not limited to, residential, educational, commercial & leisure.
This consultancy is particularly interested in hearing from any Senior Architects with excellent job-running skills and a strong eye for conceptual design. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate business development capabilities in the form of the ability to develop and manage their own client base. You will be working at board level therefore the proven ability to lead, maintain and develop client relations and strategically drive design and production within the practice is essential. This role plays an integral part in the practices continuing expansion into its chosen fields.
* To mentor and motivate staff, reporting back to management team on a regular basis,
* To develop leadership skills whilst improving and building on personal, interpersonal and team building skills,
* Producing planning, building regulations, working drawing and tender packages,
* Represent the company as an ambassador for corporate brand values at client, professional and site meetings,.
* Co-ordinate design and production information with team members, external consultants, suppliers and contractors,
* Report on financial and production matters in connection with project activities.
* UK based experience as an Architect, running projects and overseeing other members of staff,
* Previous experience working on residential/commercial/educational/leisure projects would be an advantage,
* Software proficiency with AutoCAD & Revit is required & those that are familiar with BIM methodologies, the Adobe creative suites & NBS Specification writing will be at a distinct advantage,
* Experience meeting project deadlines & adhering to strict Practice standards,
* Strong portfolio showing individual design development,
* Very high standards of accuracy and presentation,
* Proven ability to interrogate and analyse financial reports,
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written,
* Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity, please send through an up to date CV to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered. Please note that this is an urgent requirement, therefore interested applicant are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.