Intermediate & Senior Architectural Technicians
We are currently working with a National Architectural Consultancy who are looking to recruit two Architectural Technicians, one at intermediate & one at senior level, to join their expanding team in Norwich.
The successful candidates will be given the opportunity to work on a number of different projects varying in scale mainly within the educational sector and will be responsible for managing projects from conception to completion.
* Apply sound knowledge of building construction, legislation and codes of practice,
* Prepare drawings and specifications and to manage and supervise building contracts with a minimum of direction,
* Obtain tender quotations in accordance with orders and company procedures,
* Liaise with other professionals in the delivery of building projects,
* Undertake surveys and prepare records of existing building projects,
* Supervise members of the team under the direction of Senior Management,
* Programme and organise the use of resources to ensure that projects allocated to the team are delivered on time & within budget; to the appropriate standard and so that the agreed rate of return is achieved,
* Ensure that customer requirements are identified and agreed with the client,
* Frequent travel to other offices and sites as required,
* Carry out duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post,
* Promote continuous improvement and deliver demonstrable high quality products and services which embrace quality standards.
In return, our client offers a highly competitive salary, generous benefits package & a clear path to career progression within a welcoming, contemporary and enjoyable working environment. To apply for this position, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.