Intermediate & Senior Architectural Technicians
6 days left
- Job Type
We are currently working with a National Architectural Consultancy who are looking to recruit two Architectural Technicians, one at intermediate & one at senior level, to join their expanding team in Norwich.
The successful candidates will be given the opportunity to work on a number of different projects varying in scale mainly within the educational sector and will be responsible for managing projects from conception to completion.
* Apply sound knowledge of building construction, legislation and codes of practice,
* Prepare drawings and specifications and to manage and supervise building contracts with a minimum of direction,
* Obtain tender quotations in accordance with orders and company procedures,
* Liaise with other professionals in the delivery of building projects,
* Undertake surveys and prepare records of existing building projects,
* Supervise members of the team under the direction of Senior Management,
* Programme and organise the use of resources to ensure that projects allocated to the team are delivered on time & within budget; to the appropriate standard and so that the agreed rate of return is achieved,
* Ensure that customer requirements are identified and agreed with the client,
* Frequent travel to other offices and sites as required,
* Carry out duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post,
* Promote continuous improvement and deliver demonstrable high quality products and services which embrace quality standards.
In return, our client offers a highly competitive salary, generous benefits package & a clear path to career progression within a welcoming, contemporary and enjoyable working environment. To apply for this position, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.
Apply for Intermediate & Senior Architectural Technicians
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly