We are currently working with a stylish & forward-thinking Architectural practice to find them a design-focused Architect with around 10 years' UK based post-qualification experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis. Being rurally based in Hertfordshire close to Letchworth Garden City, this practice undertakes an extensive range of bespoke residential, commercial & educational projects throughout the county and in London with a strong ethos for delivering building of quality.
Due to continuous growth within the industry, they now seek to add an enthusiastic and experienced Architect to their talented and enterprising team. Applicants must have a strong background of UK project experience, particularly within the residential and commercial sectors. Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential, and applicants with existing knowledge of Revit will be at a distinct advantage. For those with little or no experience, in-house training will be provided to the successful candidate once they have completed their probation period.
For this role, successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate,
* An in-depth understanding of current UK Building Regulations & planning policies,
* A skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way,
* An ability to successfully generate & submit planning applications & Building Regulation applications from previous experience,
* Excellent design skills, preferably with strong freehand drawing skills but not essential,
* A proficiency with AutoCAD (Revit experience also desirable),
* A minimum of 10 years' post-qualification experience and a strong background of UK project experience within the relevant sectors,
* Experience liaising directly with clients & contractors.
This role comes with a competitive salary, exposure to a range of iconic commercial & residential projects plus career progression from day one. If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate for this lucrative opportunity, please send through an up to date CV & portfolio of relevant work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting.