Design Coordinator / Architectural Technologist
My client, a very well established Construction consultancy in Cheshire, has a very exciting opportunity for a Design Coordinator / Architectural Technologist.
- Manage both in-house and external design team members and contribute to planning and co-ordination in a way that adds value to the processes.
- Establish a platform for good communication and collaboration between relevant parties and thereby an effective flow of design and production information.
- Establish and subsequently de-risk design problems by finding solutions before they materialise.
- Effectively manage and control cost during the process to ensure budgets are met.
- Prepare, manage and secure all-party ownership of an integrated design programme.
- Develop understanding of BIM to ensure company stay at the forefront of the legislative requirements.
- Complete design responsibilities matrix and design deliverables schedule
- Analyse tender documents received to understand the Client’s Requirements on the scheme.
- Liaise with the supply chain to obtain project costs primarily regarding construction aspects.
- Analyse and check project costs prior to tender submission.
- Analyse contract documents and ensure both comapny and supply chain are aware of contractual responsibilities.
- Assist with the preparation of tender proposals such as detailed specifications and cost analysis.
- Complete and manage pre-construction design elements to give project surety.
Excellent prospects and package.
If you are interested in this opportunity or a similar opportunity please do not hesitate to contact us.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year