Project Architect/Job Runner (Residential) | London | £45,000pa+
Blayze Group are working with an AJ100 Architecture studio in Central London who are looking for an experienced Job Runner to join their current practice needs. You will be working in a Dynamic and Award Winning studio, assisting on their Mixed-use projects.
As a key member of the team, you will be assisting on Residential projects and assisting with the running from concept to delivery, this is an important hire for the company and your experience in the Residential sector will be imperative to the studio's future projects.
This position requires someone with experience managing projects and a small team. The projects start from 60 units+ and are delivered in AutoCAD and Revit software. A competent Technical understanding of Revit, Navisworks and BIM experience is advantageous.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Delivering large residential projects
- Preparing Technical drawings for Tender and Construction
- Amending design details
- Managing a small team
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Visiting projects on site and liaising with contractors to ensure accurate delivery
- Strong experience working on residential projects in the UK
- ARB or RIBA registered
- 5+ years UK studio project experience
- Competent design knowledge
- Very strong technical/delivery experience
- Excellent knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience working on projects from concept to delivery (RIBA 1-6)
- Confident preparing technical and construction drawings (sections, elevations, plans and details)
- Site based experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Project management qualification
- BIM level 2 knowledge
- International project experience
This is an ideal role for someone with strong Technical and Job Running project experience. To apply for this role please email your CV and project samples to Linus Hornsey-Pennell on our Design desk to email@example.com.