Technical Designer/Architectural Technician | Central London | £40,000pa+
Blayze Group are working with a Workplace Design & Build client based in Central London who require someone with strong knowledge of Technical Design, drawing packages, UK building regulation and joinery detailing to join their studio. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team of Designers within one of the industry's leading companies.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong knowledge of Technical/Architectural design and not be phased by challenging projects. You will also have very relevant experience of Workplace projects and enjoy the pace of Design & Build. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and energetic company.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Workplace Designer on Workplace, Commercial, and Technology projects
- Prepare internal and external drawing packages
- Lead a projects Technical requirements
- Develop planning, design, and construction drawings within a team
- Work across all work stages
- Take ownership for your work
- Liaise with clients
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
The following requirements are essential to this position:
- At least 5 years UK experience working on medium/large workplace projects
- Proficient experience preparing technical documentation
- Strong detail, design and construction package knowledge
- Have knowledge of all RIBA work stages
- Project leading experience
- Very strong AutoCAD knowledge
- Samples of works that communicates your experience of the above Degree in Architecture or similar degree.
The following experience is non-essential but will be advantageous to the role:
- Master's degree or above MCIAT or CIAT
Should you have any further questions about the role, or roles similar to the position, please don't hesitate to give Linus Hornsey-Pennell a call on the Architecture and Design desk at Blayze Group on 020 7337 7522.