Marketing Coordinator for Architect Practice
Marketing Coordinator for Fantastic Architecture Practice.
This person will work as part of the Marketing and Communications team with a particular emphasis on activities involving the press, awards, events and other communications activities.
- Maintaining, managing and developing press and media contacts, with targeted publications
- Liaising with teams to draft and issue press releases, press packs and other marketing materials as required
- Recording all press publications
- Initiating and managing appropriate social media activities for the practice
- Liaising with teams in-house, and with clients' or other consultants' PR to identify and develop joint media opportunities
- Researching and suggesting profile raising opportunities in the media as required
- Maintaining up to date publicity material, including the website
- Investigating and organising publicity events as required
- Researching, developing and managing special projects such as exhibitions, office events, client parties, SW Film etc. with help from the Admin Team
- Acting as the co-ordinator and manager of the Intranet news page + newsletter
- Filtering and directing general marketing enquiries and emails
- Managing and maintaining the subscriptions list
- Working with other members of the marketing team to deliver Strategic Marketing Plan
- Compiling Weekly communications reports
This is an interactive and lively role requiring enthusiasm, diplomacy and tenacity. The ideal candidate will have an architectural, media or arts background; some experience of working in the creative businesses would be welcome.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated, with an eye for detail
- Have an affinity with modern architecture
- Be able to undertake a diverse range of tasks
- Have relaxed people skills and be able to motivate and influence others as well as being able to talk with confidence and understanding to architects, Press and others
- Excellent writing skills are essential
- Some fluency in French and/or German would be an advantage
Please get in touch with Creative Support to hear more about the role!
Apply for Marketing Coordinator for Architect Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly