Architectural Assistant - Part II
Part II Architectural Assistant Job / Edinburgh / Salary £22,000 - £25,000 Dependant on Experience
Your new company
Award winning Architectural practice with a diverse project portfolio, require a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their expanding team.
Your new role
Joining a highly creative team, you will be involved in projects at all stages and get the opportunity to work alongside senior team members. With a full scope of work available as well as client liaison on a daily basis, this role will allow you to develop your experience and ultimately work towards Part III qualification.
What you'll need to succeed
You will require the following attributes to be considered for this role -
- It is essential you have practice experience for this role
- 1- 2 years demonstrable Part II experience
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD
- REVIT proficiency is desirable although not essential
- Preferred sector experience - Residential, social housing, urban design.
- Ability to produce presentation drawings to a high level
- knowledge and experience of technical design and construction drawings
- good communication skills
What you'll get in return
This practice offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as career development and opportunity for progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.