Revit Part II Assistants - URGENT
Innovative Architectural client is seeking Part II Architectural Assistants with excellent Revit skills and detailing experience to join their large, multi-national Central London Practice on a long term basis. As a Part II Architectural Assistant you will have exposure to working on the delivery of large and exciting sports related projects.
- Candidates will hold relevant Architectural Degrees (or equivalent if non-UK) & demonstrate experience in the delivery of large and complex projects through drawings, schedules and reports.
- Candidates will have strong technical and organisational skills with a focus on production information and construction stages.
- You will have excellent spoken and written English and will be expected to contribute directly to Design Team discussions.
- Minimum 3 years' Revit experience
- Proficiency in 3D Modelling
- Detailing and Construction drawings using Revit
- Experience of Rhino, Grasshopper and Dynamo
- Experience working on Sports projects
- UK - based experience
- £28,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable depending upon experience)
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please get in touch with Manisha at or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & Portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.
Apply for Revit Part II Assistants - URGENT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly