Principal Architect - Newark - Permanent position - Commercial - Revit
Your new company
A global multi-disciplinary company are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist. The ideal candidate will hold Chartered status and have a minimum 3 years post qualified experience.
Your new role
- Production of design and details in Revit to BIM Level 2
- Taking projects through RIBA stages 1-7
- Liaising with contactors and workers on site to resolve any issues
- Leading a small Architectural team of Architectural Technicians, Technologists and Assistants
- Project running
- Travel to sites across the UK will be required
- Awareness of UK statutory regulations
What you'll need to succeed
Minimum of 4 years practical experience, a working knowledge of REVIT is preferred but not essential. Educated to degree level and UK building regulation knowledge is a must.
What you'll get in return
In return you will join an excellent practice that has an exceptional track record in progressing and developing staff members. You will be remunerated with a competitive salary between £35,000 and £45,000 per annum and will also have the chance to work on a variety of exciting projects along with an impress portfolio of clients.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Principal Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly