An innovative and emerging multi-disciplinary studio based South of the river are on the lookout for talented Revit Architectural Technicians to join their practice on a contract basis. The practice has forged a well-respected reputation within the commercial, residential and higher education sector, and their offices have a supportive, open plan and collaborative ethos. Successful candidates must be Revit proficient and be keen to work across differing stages of multiple projects.
- Work within an established team across a number of projects including commercial, residential and higher education
- Work collaboratively with the team whilst also giving support and guidance to junior team members
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 onwards on UK projects
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for projects in the UK
- Fluency using Revit
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Revit Architectural Technicians who wants to work with an award winning studio
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!