Job in Weston Super Mare for an ARB registered Architect to work with a prestigious new retail client.
Your new company
You will be working within a medium sized architecture practice in the South West of England with close reach of M4 and M5 transport routes. This business works on multiple architectural projects and has a lot of experience of working within the retail sector.
Your new role
You will be joining the business at a very exciting time. A new piece of business is just starting and you will be working within a small key team closely linked with the Director to be able to offer a one stop shop service to the client working from inception to completion on projects across the UK.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be able to complete the following aspects of an Architects role with ARB registration and experience of AutoCAD and REVIT, duties to include:
- Accurate measured survey of the site, including topographic survey information if required
- Construction drawings for the shell build, foundation details, construction detailing for shell build, roof works, landscaping etc
- Closing out of planning conditions if required
- Construction drawing sets
- Services drawings for electrical, plumbing, communication lines etc
- Creation of drawing issue schedule and issuing of drawings in both PDF and CAD format
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with a salary or day rate positively reflective of your experience and how you like to work. Along with other benefits of joining this long standing business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.