2 days left
- Job Type
Design Manager Birmingham £60,000 ASAP Permanent
Your new company
You will be working for a large consultancy group based in Birmingham. This consultancy group is a major player in the construction industry. A modern company, they are now seeking a Design Manager.
Your new role
As a Design Manager, you will be responsible for the daily design management, including the management of the design consultants and project staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good knowledge of the design process at commercial and construction design stages with a main contractor
- Understand the RIBA plan of work
- Sound technical knowledge
- Understanding of the planning process
- Ability to manage consultants scope and budget
- Proven experience of managing design
- Working knowledge of building regulations
- Good understanding of the PFI process
What you'll get in return
You will be paid between £50,000 to £60,000 depending upon experience. You will also receive benefits and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly