Due to the award of a number of significant projects, Our Client seeks talented Architectural Technicians to join their professional and dynamic team
Projects to include Commercial and Apartment led Residential projects.
All schemes will usually have reached the detail design stage, and therefore the primary role will be to assist in delivering the production information from Employers requirements and construction packages that can be let in accordance with the Contractor’s programme.
Skills and Experience
· Good presentation skills, both verbally and drawing
· Experience of working directly with the Client, Contractor and design team, would be desirable
· Excellent working knowledge of CAD systems, including Revit - Essential
· Good working knowledge of building systems, regulations, construction types and NBS specifications
· Develop, detail and co-ordinate package information
· Ability to apply standards to resolve technical/design issues
· Ability to develop and interpret design principles
· Good commercial/office experience or experience of working within the residential sector.
Qualifications and Experience
· BIAT / CIAT preferable but not essential
· Experience of working within the commercial and residential sectors preferable
· Highly computer literate
· Clear thinker
· Strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team
Please contact Jon Janes at bespoke careers for more information on 0207 24 24 909