New Office & New Jobs at Award-Winning Multi-Disciplinary
An established multi-disciplinary renowned for its award-winning residential & mixed-use schemes has opened a brand new top floor office in Central London to house its architectural & urban design staff!
We are now arranging interviews with designers, from Part II up to Senior Architect level, that have the proven ability to produce creative design solutions for a range of projects from 40 up to 3000+ unit developments.
The successful individuals will gain exposure to projects at RIBA Stages 1-7, however, most of the work will be at 1-4.
Our client has established a niche for themselves by working with leading national & international property developers on flagship residential & mixed-use projects but they also work across a range of other sectors with private clients.
To secure an interview, our client asks that applicants evidence the following -
- Proven UK based project experience essential
- A natural design flair with an ability to produce professional quality hand sketches & illustrations suitable for client presentations essential
- Ability to work on the initial design stages (1-4) is essential with those that evidence the ability to work across all stages being shown a clear preference
- Proficiency with Vectorworks (training will be offered for those with relevant experience & design skills)
- An awareness, understanding or at least an appreciation of BIM methodologies
Company Culture: A friendly, vibrant & professional office that promotes a family culture and healthy work/life balance.
Benefits: They have an attractive package that includes an above market rate basic salary, a laptop, a mobile, healthcare, an incredible pension and more!
Should this opportunity be of interest to you do not delay your application.
Please submit an up-to-date CV + folio that clearly evidences a design flair & proven UK based project experience to Carl at Adrem.