Project Manager, Consultancy
Project Manager (Property Development)
€Neg + Executive Package
Our client is a Tier 1 property developer, assets exceeding €2bn in value, with a planned development programme in excess of €450m. Many of the projects are “landmark” buildings, typically occupied by leading domestic and international "blue chip" clients.
You will join a successful Development and Construction Team, reporting to the Directors and working on new development and refurbishment works.
- Working on projects from early concept stage through procurement, design and construction to completion and handover.
- Advise on engaging best quality consultants and contractors to ensure delivery of premium quality developments.
- With regular site visits, ensure projects are fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory building codes.
- Third level degree in Project Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Several year’s experience in the project management of large retail or office developments.
- Proficient use of project management software packages.
Send CV and cover email to email@example.com and / or view other vacancies at www.icds.ie/build
Apply for Project Manager, Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly