A fun and collaborative design practice based in cool south east London are on the lookout for a talented Architectural Assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. The practice has forged a name for themselves designing and delivering socially responsible, cutting edge projects within urban London, and are currently interested in meeting an Architectural Assistant to work from stage four onwards on a south London pop-up scheme. The contract is initially four months in length with the possibility of turning into permanent employment thereafter.
- Work within an established team to deliver technical drawing packages for an urban London based leisure scheme
- Work collaboratively with the design team to address design issues and aid delivery of the project on site
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent Architectural Assistant
- Experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards on UK projects
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for projects in the UK, ideally leisure / hospitality projects
- Fluency using AutoCAD and Sketchup is a must, with Rhino proficiency a bonus
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architectural Assistant who wants to work on a creative project with an innovative design practice.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!