Workplace Project Manager
3 days left
Workplace Project Manager| London | £70K - 80K
This large international developer aim is to deliver great spaces that enhance productivity, well-being and overall experience of those that use them as well as the surrounding communities. As an integrated pan-European developer they design, build and manage their buildings; they also act as investment manager and manage spaces for co-working. The client operates in the UK, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary while exploring development opportunities in Germany and Turkey.
Since this developer was founded in 1993 they have successfully delivered 10,656,000 square feet of commercial space. They have further developments totalling more than 12.9 million sq ft either in the planning phase or under construction. With a total of £1.78 billion in assets and staff of more than 600 people, they are proud to say that they are among the European market leaders in real estate.
The exceptionally high standards they set in terms of development quality and sustainability have been recognised internationally with a series of awards.
To understand the client's need and coordinate client fit out from design brief, through detailed design, construction and handover with responsibility to deliver on time, on budget and in agreed quality.
- At least 3-years' experience with coordination of office or retail fit-out projects, at least part of it in London
- Experience with multiple projects involving direct contact with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ideally some experience with smart technologies
- Proactive with ambition to grow and evolve with the company
- Open minded approach to non-traditional solutions
- Professionalism, comfortable to work in a demanding environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and excitement about working in a start-up environment
- Very good project management and organisation skills
- Preferably at least basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Tech savvy and interested to work with new technologies
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Project manager of the fit-out phase, responsible for delivery on-time, budget and in agreed quality
- Communicating with the client to define the project specifications and resolve technical issues
- Managing project time line and budget, coordinating internal and external stakeholders and troubleshooting when needed
- Works closely with Leasing Manager, Site Construction Manager, Commercial Manager and internal Workspace Advisor
- Liaising with and updating the Leasing Manager on fit-out progress
- Producing required reports for internal Projects Director
Apply for Workplace Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly