Unique London Studio With A Global Reach Seek A Passionate BIM Specialist
About this role
A practice known for pushing the boundaries of architecture and design are looking for a passionate BIM Coordinator to join their Central London office.
- Provide BIM support and guidance for the architecture and design teams.
- Help develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM softwares including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Rhino gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of using Dynamo and Grasshopper.
This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate BIM specialist to join a multi award-winning practice and develop their BIM expertise in a unique London studio with a global reach. If you feel this aligns with your background and aspirations, send your CV and portfolio to Jason today.