Senior Health Architect - Sydney, Australia
Interested in a move to Australia? Our client has strong specialist health and lab expertise and is keen to grow their Sydney studio. Lead teams of architects and interior designers under a project director to deliver projects through all phases – from schematic design to construction. Strong teamwork and project delivery skills needed to fulfil time constraints and budgets. A great opportunity to work under the experts and grow. This is a long term role with career progression opportunities.
Our client has strong specialist health and lab expertise and is keen to grow their Sydney studio. Heath is at their core business. They are recognised to specialise in the full range of healthcare services including master planning, spatial planning, feasibility studies, architecture and interior design. Great company culture and benefits!
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years architectural experience
- Registered architect is advantageous
- Health sector experience
- Proficient in Revit
- Proven user group experience
- Proven team leading experience
- Proven client relationships
- Understanding of complex building requirements
- Strong consultant coordination skills
- Good communication skills, planning and resourcing