Part II/Architect with Vectorworks - Commercial & Housing
Growing and friendly south London practice is looking for a newly qualified architect to work on a range of projects including a listed commercial refurbishment in the city. This supportive team are extremely busy with projects across mostly workplace, housing and private high end residential and offer an excellent opportunity to gain client facing and team leading experience.
- Taking the lead on small to medium projects across RIBA stages 0-6.
- Working on both new build and listed refurbishment.
- Dealing directly with both private clients and developers, authorities, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified part II/part III with proven UK experience, ideally on commercial refurbishment and residential projects.
- Well-rounded with experience at design and technical stages, ideally in a client facing role.
- Sound knowledge of UK buildings codes regulations.
- Good grasp of Vectorworks and Sketchup essential.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English language.
Apply for Part II/Architect with Vectorworks - Commercial & Housing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly