Compliance Monitoring Architect - World Class Practice
Multi award winning and well established British practice is seeking a compliance monitoring architect to join their east London offices to work for the client during construction stages of a hugely exciting new build mixed use building in an iconic location.
- Reviewing technical information including drawings, details and specifications.
- Inspecting site regularly checking accuracy, progress and quality of works.
- Reviewing contract information and proposals.
- Regular liaising and meeting with clients, contractor and project manager.
Skills and Experience
- Good detailing and specification experience.
- Demonstrable site experience with eye for both design and technicalities.
- Design and Build Contract Administration and procurement experience.
- Good knowledge of UK Building regulations, CDM regulations and construction methods.
- Document control experience, organised and methodical attitude and the ability to work independently and within a team to meet deadlines.
If you are technically minded, a keen document controller with good site experience and are looking to make a large contribution to the construction of a hugely anticipated London project then this one is for you! Excellent studio culture, benefits and progression opportunities on offer.
Apply for Compliance Monitoring Architect - World Class Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly