Senior Project Architect
This up and coming and incredibly exciting practice working on a range of diverse and high-quality projects is looking for a senior project lead to join them. This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented and experienced architect to be a key figure in a small and growing studio with a wonderful schedule of projects including housing, community and education.
- Hands-on and managerial role running a small team on a diverse range of exciting UK projects.
- Regular liaison with high-profile client, authorities and consultants.
- Driving design and striving to ensure quality and intent are not compromised throughout each stages of projects.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered architect with substantial UK experience from design to delivery.
- Strong design sensibilities with experience working on high quality projects demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio of work.
- An excellent communicator with project-leading and team-running experience.
- Ambitious character who sees obstacles as exciting challenges.
- Revit advantageous.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.
This collaborative and creative office in a wonderful riverside space has some really unique projects for a talented architect to take the lead on. This is the perfect opportunity for a someone who has gained good job running experience and is keen to potentially downscale and become a key member of an emerging office!