Residential Design Manager £ 70,000 - £80,000 – Central London
Do you want to work with a fun team that is serious about construction design?
Would you enjoy working with a small team that handle significant mixed-use developments across London?
Are you a Design Manager with at least 2 years experience working fora developer or contractor?
This client is a robust and dynamic contractor that goes above and beyond expectations and standards with a solid portfolio of quality developments in London. They are looking to strengthen the design and technical team with a Design Manager reporting to the Head of Design and managing two Technical Coordinators.
If you enjoy the challenge of planning, management, executing and finalising solutions related to new and existing developments, then this is an ideal opportunity for a Design Manager that cares about the quality and detail that goes into each project.
Day to day:
- Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions to final client sign-off
- Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communicate standards to the operations teams
- Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project
- Assist with the development of reports, and the loading and configuration of demonstration data and systems
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Take responsibility for communication and execution of the solution hand-over to client services, service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations
- Test, code, review and recommend changes to technology stakeholders
- Strong technical and technical management
- Organisation and time management
- Client/stakeholder management
- Minimum of 2 years working with a developer or contractor
- 5 years working within the design and build construction industry.
Please send your CV to me, Gerard Mensah via email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8655 4952 / 07471 036 396