CAD Technician - Excellent Salary + Benefits Immediate start Oxford
Your new company
We are recruiting for an experienced CAD Technician who has excellent AutoCAD knowledge and experience within architecture, to join a fast growing firm in Oxford. This role will provide the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exclusive projects with in the practice, which has offices in LONDON, HITCHIN, SOUTHAMPTON, OXFORD and BIRMINGHAM.
Your new role
- Setup drawings and make it ready for team to work on
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
- Implement best practice procedures
- Assisting Engineers in drawing production
- Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D models
- Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
- To contribute or otherwise assist as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Good working knowledge of any CAD Package ideally AutoCAD / Revit
- Experience working in building services environment
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake above responsibilities
- Good knowledge of Residential Architecture.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily task
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Good benefits
- Opportunity for progression
- Chance to join and established business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us Marlon.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.