Middleweight Interior Designer - Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally established AJ100 practice in their Manchester studio.
- As a middleweight interior designer, you will be part of a skilled team working on multiple projects.
- Working on a variety of sectors including office, education, residential, healthcare, and retail projects.
- Using your creative skills and technical knowledge you will be working closely with the interiors team creating concepts and developing ideas to take the design through to documentation.
- You will be required to deal with suppliers, prepare presentations and manage your client relationships and expectations.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the sectors mentioned.
- AutoCAD, Microstation, SketchUp, and Photoshop are used in practice.
- Revit would be an advantage.
A brilliantly located award winning studio in central Manchester close to all transport links, shops, and restaurants. You will be joining a friendly team known for its fun social environment and activities. Please contact Jon Janes at Bespoke London for further details.