Senior Interior Designer – Workplace Fit-Outs
Highly respected architecture practice requires a strong Senior Interior Designer for creative designs.
- Join a team of 10-15 interior designers working for an architecture practice of 100 people.
- Based in central London you will deliver word-class workplace designs and fit-out projects.
- Work on co-working, large-scale CAT A & B spaces, headquarters and creative suites.
- Deliver exciting bespoke designs moving above and beyond standard corporate solutions.
- Cover all design stages from concept to delivery.
- Oversee clients, fees and junior team members.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 6/7 years interior architecture experience with several workplace design projects in your portfolio.
- Natural leadership, creativity and decision-making are key for this role.
- Autocad essential.
- Autonomous role with plenty of concepts design scope.
- Opportunity to gain residential interior design experience.
- Truly talented team working with global brands and prestigious office spaces
- Highly regarded practice known for sophisticated designs and detailing.
- Great company to work for – full benefits package, including gym, health and pension.
For more jobs in architecture and design visit out website www.yourstoree.com
firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0203 393 2406
Apply for Senior Interior Designer – Workplace Fit-Outs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly