Senior Project Architect
Oxford based practice seeks A Senior Project Architect to join their team working as a business lead on key commercial activities
Requirements of the role of Senior Project Architect:
- Qualified Architect Part 3 or equivalent
- Responsible for Architectural design, co-ordination of Design Team & Contract administration for assigned projects, as well as Key Commercial Activates and Business Development.
- Specialist in the application of building science and technology to architectural
and construction projects.
- Recognised as having specialist skills enabling you to manage the design process and use your technical knowledge and expertise to provide innovative and aesthetically pleasing solutions.
- Excellent experience in CAD/ BIM capability in a recognised Industry Standard Format, including 3D graphics and presentation relevant basic software (training will be given as required)
- Excellent Revit and AutoCAD skills
- An established skill of maintaining excellent client relationships
In this role you will be continually working to further enhance your knowledge in
the application of design, building science and technology to architectural and construction
Key to the role is a focus on “delivery” and playing an active and lead role in the delivery of
the technical work, promoting and displaying technical competency in both BIM and Revit.
In addition, you will also have experience at negotiating and managing the development of a
construction project where you will be negotiating and managing all aspects of architectural and
construction contracts, whether it is using traditional, partnering, or other methods.
Please contact Jon Janes at Bespoke Careers to discuss
Apply for Senior Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly