Part II’s & Architects
Multi award winning practice with national offices is seeking part II’s and architects to join their heritage team. With notable medium to large scale projects across the sectors including education, housing, culture, and healthcare, you would be a part of the historic buildings team, working on a range of historic and listed building projects nationally. If you are passionate about heritage architecture with and have a keen eye for modern intervention within existing buildings – this could be for you!
- Initially working as part of a large team on an iconic London based restoration project at stage 2 in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part II or Part III.
- From a design focused background
- Previous experience or passion for working with existing buildings.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and experience working on large scale projects.
- Candidates must be permitted to work in the UK for 3+ years.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work on an iconic London restoration project! Fun and social culture as part of a wider well established and award wining office in the heart of Clerkenwell.