7 days left
- Job Type
Experienced Architectural technician required to join a 5* developer in the east midlands to undertake a technical coordination role in ensuring the timely receipt of technical information in line with the build programme.
5* PLC developer with an outstanding reputation for quality of build and customer service. Teams work fluidly between departments with open communications between disciplines and transparency across reporting lines. Progression of employees is paramount with the business facilitating a number of structural changes to accommodate individual aspiration that will also assist in taking the business forward.
Your main responsibility is to ensure the quality of technical information and drawing packs received by external consultants in line with the build programme on site. As part of this you will be liaising heavily with all parties involved and answering queries as they arise.
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of planning applications
- Participate in managing the preparation of information required for clearance of all planning conditions
- Review and comment on technical content of all sales literature to ensure compliance with working drawings
- Input into health, safety and environmental check lists including house type risk assessments.
- Able to communicate with all disciplines at all levels
- Full Technical understanding and knowledge of regulatory constraints
- Ability to demonstrate continuing development and understanding of emerging requirements
- Understanding of the planning process.
- Detailed experience of building regulations process
- Project Management Skills.
- highly competitive salary
- company car or car allowance
- private health care
- contributory pension