Salary: £18,000- 26,000 (Depending on Experience) & Benefits
- Are you currently an Architectural Assistant (Part 1/ Part 2) looking for an opportunity to work for a small but lively design practice?
- Do you have a strong passion for residential and commercial architecture and a good knowledge of AutoCad?
- Do you live within commuting distance from Stoke-On-Trent?
You will be joining a team where career growth and progression is actively promoted.
Working as an Architectural Assistant you will be:
- A recognised RIBA part 1/ 2 degree qualification
- Creatively conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- Balance of design and technical ability
- Possess the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fluent verbal and written English
- You will be able to work full-time and willing to work after hours when necessary
- You will already have knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, PhotoShop
Commutable locations for this Architectural Assistant role:
Stoke-On-Trent, Wrexham, Northwich, Macclesfield, Stafford, Shrewsbury
If you are interested in this Architectural Assistant position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively, could you please e-mail your CV to: email@example.com