Architect - Revit
An international design practice known for being at the cutting edge of large-scale infrastructure and aviation projects worldwide is on the lookout for a motivated architect to join their team on a rolling contract basis. This critically acclaimed Central London practice is interested in meeting a Revit proficient architect to join their busy and collaborative team. Successful candidates must be Revit-proficient and have experience in large-scale projects, with transport experience a desirable skill.
- Work within an established team to aid design delivery on a high profile UK aviation project.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stage 4 onwards on large-scale projects, with transport / aviation experience desirable.
- Experience delivering interior and external packages.
- Fluency in Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work on a widely publicised UK project.