One of my key clients in Newark are requiring a Project Manager/Architectural Revit Technician to join their 40 strong team.
Working as an integral part of their Retail team, your daily duties will include:-
You will be working as an integral part of our retail team delivering new build and fit out projects across the UK.
• Working predominantly for a major national retailer that is expanding both their property and retail assets throughout the UK.
• Working alongside our key client contact and taking a key role in managing and delivering a number of projects.
• All projects are delivered in Revit.
• Also potentially assisting with other residential and commercial development projects for the Practice.
They are ideally looking for the right candidate to possess the following:-
Preferably someone who has some experience in retail development but this is not absolutely essential.
• A motivated individual who is driven to succeed and will commit themselves fully to the role.
• The ability to work at pace and with energy.
• Experience of working in and leading the technical aspects of a project team.
• Strong communication skills including project reporting.
• A sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations both in terms of new build and refurbishment / fit out.
• Ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their time and the team’s time accordingly.
• Experience in Revit and preferably AutoCAD in addition. Experience of other packages such as Sketchup, Photoshop, Lumion etc. beneficial.
What is on offer for you:-
• Pension contribution.
• Private healthcare package (and option to expand to family members).
• Pay reviews are linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression etc.
• Participation in professional training courses are supported by the Practice.
If you'd be interested in having a more in-depth chat about this practice and position, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Jack Perks.
Jack is a consultant at mustard with a specialist regional approach to architectural recruitment. He works with private practices, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers and contractors across the Midlands including numerous AJ100 firms.
mustard are a specialist creative recruitment consultancy with offices in Bristol, London and Hong Kong. Established for almost 10 years, they have a market-leading reputation for quality service and delivery across architecture, interior design and the creative industries.