Are you an Architectural Technician/Technologist? Would you like to get your hands on some larger schemes? Looking for a role in Central Manchester? Well, this might be the role for you.
This large nationwide practice is very busy throughout the regions but have an immediate need in their Manchester office. You would be working on Higher Education and Residential schemes and it would be useful if you already worked on similar schemes. It is key that you are very hands on producing high level technical drawings along with detailing and have strong communication and problem-solving skills. You should have a good knowledge of Revit and Adobe Creative Suite.
What do you need?
- ideally 2-3 years’ experience
- strong communication and problem-solving skills
- ideally experience working on HE and Residential schemes
- good Revit skills
- strong technical abilities
- knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- current possesses the right to work in the UK
Why should you apply?
- professional career progression
- strong pipeline of work
- flexible working arrangements - WFH/Office
- well established practice
- sociable team
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays + benefits
- Central Manchester
Salary on offer is between £29,000 and £33,000 per annum providing you have the experience behind you to back this up. This could really suit anyone who is looking to move out of London but is keen to work for a high-profile practice.
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Aylin Round. Aylin is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers, and contractors across the North area including numerous AJ100 firms.
Aylin Round | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0)117 284 0078 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
For more jobs in Built Environment Interior Design, Visualisation, Graphics & Digital or Experiential and Events keep your eyes on www.mustardjobs.co.uk