Commercial Project Architect
A well-established studio with a long-standing client base is seeking a project architect to join their central London team and take the lead on a number of commercial workplace and industrial projects. With a number of projects at design and construction stages and a rapid turnaround, this is the perfect opportunity to grow your skill set quickly and build on your job-running and project management experience from inception to completion.
- Day-to-day management of medium-scale UK-based new-build and refurbishment commercial projects across all RIBA stages.
- Liaising and coordination with client, authorities, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with client-facing experience.
- UK commercial workplace experience and good knowledge of UK building codes and regulations essential.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and MS Office. Revit highly advantageous.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
- Can-do attitude to work.
This is supportive and close-knit team who do not work overtime. Recently growing to three people, they have relocated to a brand new office with excellent facilities near London Bridge. An excellent opportunity for a project lead to follow a project through the stages and grow their skill base quickly.