Part II MicroStation - Transport Project
An award-winning and progressive studio north of the river is looking for a Part 2 to join their team on a contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to join a team working on a transport and residential project. This role will suit an architectural assistant with a drive and passion for complex design, with a good level of ability in MicroStation, who is keen to take the next step in their career.
- Work across various projects including transport and residential.
- Work across different teams providing support in design and planning stages especially.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Strong design skills with a desire to work across different stages of work.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Fluency in MicroStation is essential.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with an exciting and progressive studio.