RIBA Part II / III with Microstation - Office & Aviation
A fantastic opportunity has just become available at an award-winning West London studio!
With a stunning portfolio of complex projects ranging from Mixed Use, Retail, Residential, and Masterplanning schemes in the UK, they are now looking to expand to Commercial and Aviation sectors both in the UK and abroad.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with me today as they are looking for a number of talented individuals who can join them in a matter of days! In return, you can expect a friendly working environment, opportunity to learn and expand your Revit skills and a full Part III support.
- RIBA Part II / III qualification or equivalent
- Solid UK experience - 2 years+
- Advanced Microstation skills
- Previous experience in one or more of the following sectors: Masterplanning OR Workplace Design / Office Conversion OR Airport / Aviation projects
- Working knowledge of Sketchup, AutoCAD, Indesign and Photoshop
- Until X-mas and beyond
- Immediate start
- Hourly rates are negotiable
- Excellent work-life balance
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.