An award winning AJ100 Studio working on Medium to Large-scale projects are looking for an Ambitious Part II to join their London office and work on all RIBA stages.
The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of a team to assist on the development of design proposals and solutions for a range of projects in the educational, residential and commercial sectors. They will be expected to prepare drawings, schedules, reports, visualisations and coordinate designs with other consultants.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience post Part II, ideally working in the residential, education or commercial sectors
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A good working knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit is essential.
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a competitive salary with benefits and are looking for the right candidate within the ranges of £35,000 and £40,000.
Forward your CV & Portfolio to Giles Williams @ Adrem Group to be considered for this amazing company!