A leading interior and architecture firm is seeking an established Commercial Manager to join their interiors division. This fast-paced role is perfect for a confident and experienced candidate to work closely with the interiors, proposals and legal teams to prepare commercial content for the firm.
- Create/manage fee proposals and reporting models for proposals
- Advise on programme changes/extensions
- Liaise with Directors, Legal and Finance on project fees, terms and cashflow
- Quality check new business opportunities via rfp documents/requests/frameworks
- Produce commercial content such as Q&As, procurement strategy, fee proposals, resourcing, scope, etc.
- Liaise with sub-consultants on rfp process
- Ensure deadlines are met and tasks are properly tracked
- Resource coordination and reporting
- Attend resource meetings, reporting important updates to the wider office
- Previous commercial/bid experience within the interior/architecture/construction sector
- Understanding of the design process and procurement/scope
- Assertive and confident personality - the ability to work with high level directors with various opinions and direction
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to liaise with, lead and assist different levels
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask