A leading architectural and design practice in East London is looking for a Communications and PR Manager. The role will have you heading PR, media and internal communications.
The company have great benefits including; private medical insurance, life insurance, Healthshield (covers prescriptions, eye care, discounted gym memberships etc). They're very social - drinks on Friday, talks in the office, a focus on well being, yoga, daily fruit, great studio space, a super friendly team where everyone is approachable.
This role is responsible for developing and implementing communications strategies and media campaigns to raise the profile of this practice within the UK and internationally. Building strong working relationship with key stakeholders in the business is essential to achieving this.
The role includes but is not limited to -
- Writing - project texts, press releases, project support
- Award submissions
- Social media content and management
- Website strategy and content
- Internal media including intranet and event
- Press liaison and media events
- Client bids and presentations
- Managing Salesforce CRM
About you -
* Skilled communications and PR specialist ideally with proven experience of working within architecture
* Strong content generation and writing skills with a keen eye for quality control (including proofreading, quality checking, imagery and design)
* Understanding of the property and construction industry, including the role of clients, consultants and contractors
* Ability to manage people effectively and efficiently
* Highly competent with use of graphics and IT systems, in particular excellent working knowledge of In-Design and Photoshop
Please apply without delay to Amy Welch, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.