A design oriented global architecture practice are looking to add a detail orientated document controller to their team. With projects in bridges, commercial, rail and heritage this established practice offers exciting opportunities to work on global renowned projects with designers at the peak of the careers.
- Maintaining all drawing records - both in electronically and in hard copy
- Liaising with both internal and external project teams, establishing procedures for information workflow
- Uploading drawings to the electronic document management system
- Ensuring control over new drawings and timely release of information is adhered too
- Reporting on information flow to project leaders
- Preparation and involvement on new procedures and documents guides
- Training new and existing team members on document control procedures and systems
- Previous experience within the built environment (architecture, construction or engineering)
- Attention to detail with a methodical work ethic
- Advanced user of electronic document management systems - 4 Projects, Conject and Aconex preferred
- IT skills - Microsoft office advanced user
Candidates that are on short notice periods or immediately available please don't hesitate to get in touch today!