Part 1 - Rhino & Grasshopper
A global force within the design world is on the lookout for an ambitious Part I architectural assistant to join their London studio on an initial contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work at concept stage on a number of high profile projects. This role will involve using grasshopper and rhino to create 3D models, diagrams and presentations.
- Work within an established team to produce 3D models, presentations and diagrams for exciting concept projects
Skills and Experience
- Part I qualified or equivalent
- Experience in producing presentations for front end projects
- Fluency using grasshopper and rhino are essential skillsets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!