An award-winning global architecture firm is on the lookout for a talented assistant skilled in Grasshopper and Rhino to join their team on a competition project.
- Work collaboratively with the team on confidential competition project
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 1 on wards.
- An eye for detail and strong design credentials.
- Fluency using Grasshopper and Rhino essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available assistant who wants to work with a practice that prides itself on a strong international presence with projects of an exceptional standard.