Pitch Interior Designer | Workplace | London or West Sussex | £50000 - £70000
Vibrant leading interior design and build workplace practice seek a creative and talented Senior Pitch Interior Designer to join their high performing team. In either one of their offices.
This is an exciting and fast paced working environment with excellent incentives and imaginative briefs. You will need to be extremely client facing and have the ability to create contemporary interiors using your knowledge and understanding of new ways of working.
- Have 8+ years of experience in creating innovative yet commercially viable projects in London
- Must come from a commercial workplace Design and Build background and have a strong portfolio of exceptionally designed workplace interiors
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Creative Suite and ability to carry out site surveys. Knowledge of 3D modelling software an advantage.
- Well-presented charismatic client facing individual highly confident in pitching
- Ability to bring innovative ideas to the table, challenge the brief and push the boundaries
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Produce, present and win client pitches in a competitive environment
- Responsible for running projects from initial concept through to site completion
- Develop and manage production of designs and specification criteria, ensuring design and deliverables are to programme and budget
- Develop presentation sketches & relevant technical documentation, specifications, details and finishes
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Presenting to large blue chip companies, maintaining and building long established client relationships
- Produce technical packages and/or create mark ups for production of tech drawings
If you interested in finding out more about this Senior Pitch Workplace Interior Design job, then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job or email