Project Manager for Digital Communications Agency
An international, multi award winning digital communications agency is looking for a Project Manager to run the CGI Team based from their studio in central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be immersed within a group of cutting edge designers who develop immersive marketing and communications campaigns within property development, architecture and the arts.
Along with a strong understanding of the creative and architectural visualisation process, the ideal person will have experience with 3D, project planning, work flow management and come with strong organisational and scheduling skills.
- Managing the CGI team alongside the Creative and Account Directors
- Managing co-ordination of the Partners and working groups engaged in project work
- Detailed project planning and control including developing and maintaining a detailed project plan
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary
- Monitoring project progress and performance
- Providing status reports to the team
- Liaising with, and updating progress, to project board/senior management
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships
- Working alongside the creative team to formulate solutions and strategies
- Quality control, checking design and development work before release or presentation to clients
- Working alongside Project Managers to implement project planning and achieve budgets
You will have strong written verbal and written communication skills and have a desire to be part of a collaborative, respectful and multi-disciplinary team. You will be educated in and/or have a passion for architecture and design.
Experience with the following software: Excel, Google Drive, particularly Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Teamgantt or another project scheduling software, Harvest or another time management software.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior work experience in the architecture, construction, and/or real estate industry.
- Proven Project Management experience.