Leading AJ100 studio requires an experienced architect to deliver a flagship London project on-site.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a top design firm offering full responsibility over a complex, high-value project.
- A minimum of 3-5+ years project running experience across a range of Conservation, Heritage &/or Grade I/II Listed Build schemes
- Revit software proficiency (highly desirable)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage clients and on-site construction teams
- Previous experience managing a team of 4-7+ direct reports
- Project management skills
- Experience working across all RIBA Stages, with a track record for 'getting things built'
Please submit an up to date CV + any supporting documentation that you feel may strengthen your application to Reece Nevel at Adrem in order to be considered for this post.