Widely published for their award-winning work across housing and urban regeneration, you will be working alongside designers and architects to deliver marketing solutions for both internal and external clients.
- Working within the communications team, leading marketing and innovative design solutions from start to finish.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified graphic designer or equivalent.
- Experience working in a professional graphic design role, leading on projects from start to finish.
- Experience managing client accounts.
- Creative flair, strong conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Keen and effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign, HTML and motion graphics highly desirable.