Design Technician - Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper
An award winning TOP 100 Architecture and Design studio based in South London is looking for a talented individual with background in Architecture, Industrial Design or Engineering to join them on a permanent basis.
With excellent benefits, sociable and supportive company culture and outstanding work/life balance, you can expect to thrive in your role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating Revit families
- Assisting in development of documentation of signage and wayfinding
- Developing information content schedules, information planning
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of 3D modelling softwares Revit and Rhino
- Confident user in Adobe CS, MS Office and Grasshopper / Dynamo
- Demonstrable knowledge of BIM practices
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Design, Engineering or similar
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.