Growing and notable Central London studio with a diverse project base across housing, mixed-use and commercial is seeking a project architect with solid ArchiCAD skills. With good project-running opportunity and a collaborative team approach, this is a really exciting opportunity for a budding architect to take the lead on a significant PRS housing project.
- Leading a small-to-medium team on a UK housing project from initial stages.
- Liaising with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with demonstrable UK job-running experience.
- PRS housing experience ideal.
- Excellent ArchiCAD skills with Revit advantageous.
- Confident liaising with clients, stakeholders, contractors, sub consultants and project manager.
- Excellent communication skills with a team spirit.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly