Senior / Chartered Landscape Architect CMLI
An award winning studio with an impressive portfolio ranging from masterplanning, urban design, regeneration to landscape design projects in the UK and overseas are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Landscape Architect to join their Landscape Planning team.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be a Chartered Landscape Architect (CMLI qualification is a must)
- Have an in depth knowledge of the UK planning system
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects on site
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
- Have the ability to write reports and conduct research
- Posses experience in the public regeneration schemes in the UK
- Be a confident and energetic individual who can lead teams
In return you can expect a competitive salary package with outstanding benefits, opportunities for professional growth, exposure to large scale international projects and various employee-focused schemes.
If you fit the requirements above or would like to find out more, please get in touch with Monika.
Apply for Senior / Chartered Landscape Architect CMLI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly